I attended a Halal Fest recently which was held at the Mines International Exhibition & Expo Centre. It is located near the famous Mines Resort, Seri Kembangan. Selangor.
There were all kinds of foodstuff and products being sold and among the booths that I stopped at was a stall that was promoting Sunnah foods. Sunnah means the example of the Prophet Muhammad Sallalahu Alaihi Wassallam.
The booth which attracted my attention was owned by MB Global Marketing and their brand name was nr`bashirah.
They were promoting Dates Vinegar, Manna and other food products which were among the diet of the Blessed Prophet.
The owner of the business is Haji Mohd Basri bin Ramli. He is also known as ‘Pak Ngah‘.
Haji Basri shared with me as to how he came to be involved with this business?
Haji Basri had been suffering from lethargy and sought a remedy for his constantly being tired and listless. A friend recommended him to take date vinegar as a daily supplement and Haji Basri followed his friend’s advice.
Within a few days after taking Dates Vinegar in his diet, Haji Basri soon discovered that he was no longer feeling as tired as he was before and an overall improvement in his health.
Amongst the benefits of taking Dates Vinegar are that it is good for relieving :
- Fatigue: High in energy and is therefore good for fatigue.
- Cough: Help to relief sore throat, persistent cough and removing phlegm.
- Weak heart: Dates vinegar drink is an excellent remedy for weak heart.
- Weight Loss: Drinking dates vinegar will help suppress your appetite and reduce hunger.
- Prevent cancer: As with eating apricot seeds, regular intake of dates vinegar will help prevent abdominal cancer.
- Strengthen immunity system: The regular cleansing of the system will remove toxins from the body. This will help strengthen the immunity system. It will also help relieving gastric inflammation and bring relief for those suffering from constipation.
- Being high in iron & potassium, it is also good for curing Anemia.
- Relieves headaches due to heat
- Heals burns & skin inflammations when applied
- Eases child birth: Drinking dates vinegar will ease the pain of childbirth. They are known to contain hormones which strengthen the uterus, help produce milk for nursing mothers and also prevents blood loss after childbirth. It also help build strength during convalescing.
- Menstrual disorder: Help with menstrual disorders.
MB Global Marketing (IP0316583-U)
No 16 & 16A, Persiaran Dataran Iskandar 1,
Bandar Seri Iskandar,
32610 Seri Iskandar, Perak
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : 05-3714211
Fax : 05-3714217
Waktu Operasi: Isnin hingga Jumaat : 9.00 pagi – 6.00 petang
013 586 7559
013 521 1492
013 480 6780
May you benefit by taking such Sunnah foods. Insya Allah.
Click here to watch a video of this exciting annual event!
Amongst the peculiarities of life here in Malaysia, is the firing of bamboo cannons in rural areas up north of the Malaysian peninsular. One such place is the Royal Town of Kuala Kangsar, State of Perak Darul Ridzuan.
Villagers line up their bamboo cannons along the banks of the Sungai Perak and fire their cannons simultaneously, resulting in a barrage alike in times of war!
Surely raises up one’s spirits and adds a unique exhilaration of moods during the nights of Ramadhan.
I hope to be able to witness this spectacle myself one of these days.