Apply to join the MBA
- Membership in the MBA is voluntary and shall be open to bonafide Muslim Bloggers aged 18 and above residing in Malaysia and the rest of the world.
- Membership shall be issued to Muslim Bloggers upon payment of monthly dues and acceptance by the MBA Executive Committee.
- The MBA Executive Committee reserves the right to decide upon each application and their decision shall be based upon qualifying aspects of the applicant with regard to the character and integrity of the blogger as a true Muslim, who writes rationally and reasonably in his or her blog discussing or explaining about Islam or anything related to Muslim affairs. Context and contents of the applicant’s blog will be assessed and evaluated to determine the approval for membership in the MBA.
- If the applicant’s blog contains content that has nothing to do with Islamic Knowledge or news and views about Muslim Affairs, it will not be accepted or considered for registration with us.
- If the applicant’s blog contains plagiarized content being passed off as original work of the blog owner, it will not be accepted either. Any blog that contains just copy pasted articles or content belonging to others and does not contain the blog owner’s own writings will also not be accepted for membership.
- The MBA Executive Committee reserves the right to ultimately decide on each application where it involves the character and reputation of any applicant whose blog contains any elements of thought and expression that run contrary to the Sunnah Wal Jama’ah of Prophet Muhammad Sallalahu Alaihi Wassallam.
Applicants are to furnish to the MBA the following details:
- Full name as in their identity cards or passport
- Full blog address
- Email address
- Contact Mobile Number
- Passport sized color photo of applicant
- Failure to furnish the above stated details will render such applications be kept pending till the applicant updates his or her application.
- Successful applicants will be notified by email and their membership announced in the MBA’s website here and in our MBA Google Group.
- Dead inactive blogs or those amongst the MBA bloggers who restrict open access to the reading public will be removed from the MBA blogroll here in this main website with immediate effect upon such instances.
- This serves as a standing order and notice of such measures deemed necessary to keep our MBA blogroll up to date and relevant.
- The Website Owner and Administrator reserves the exclusive right to decide to vet through all applicants.
Click here to send your application email to join us. Please do not forget to send in all the details required.
May Allah the Almighty bless us all. Ameen.